SAT/ACT TutoringClick the following links to skip to each section:
For each student, Stratus Prep experts will
At Stratus Prep, we recognize that each student is unique. To best support students in fully realizing their potential and attaining or exceeding their goals, we employ our time-tested, proven methodologies, allowing for significant customization to address each student’s distinct needs.
About the Curriculum
Stratus Prep SAT/ACT Tutoring offers students nationwide premier test preparation services in the comfort of the home or the relaxing, yet motivating atmosphere of our Midtown Manhattan office. We offer in-person tutoring in the New York Metro Area and live, virtual tutoring around the globe (using our revolutionary digital blackboard and teleconferencing capabilities) to help students reach their highest score potential on each exam. Since our founding in 2006, we have helped hundreds of in-person and live, virtual students obtain perfect/near perfect scores on a wide variety of standardized exams.
One-on-one tutoring is, by far, the most effective method of test preparation, as it enables our expert instructors to get to know and successfully address a student's unique strengths and weaknesses. We constantly adjust our methodologies to meet each individual's needs. Our proprietary curriculum, which incorporates numerous real practice exams, is leveraged by our tutors to ensure each student achieves a top score on his or her SAT, ACT, or subject test.
To learn about how Stratus Prep can prepare you for the SAT/ACT, schedule a free personalized 30-minute consultation with our founder and CEO, Shawn O'Connor. A graduate of Georgetown (B.S.F.S. summa cum laude) and Harvard (J.D. cum laude/M.B.A. Highest Honors), Shawn has over ten years of test preparation and admissions experience. Shawn is a regular contributor to US News and World Report’s Education Section and Forbes. To arrange your free consultation today, call 212-307-1788 or email email@example.com.
Stratus Prep offers SAT/ACT Tutoring services at the rate of $200 per hour. Typically, however, a significant number of tutoring sessions are required for students to reach their full potential on the exam.
Most students take advantage of our 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, or 100 hour discounted tutoring packages. We also offer significant discounts if students choose to bundle Tutoring with Admissions Counseling.
- Hourly: $200/hour
- 10 hours for $1900 (5% discount) – Best for students who have already taken the exam and just need to tweak one or two areas
- 20 hours for $3700 (7.5% discount) – Best for students who have already taken the exam or studied significantly but need a more comprehensive review
- 30 hours for $5400 (10% discount) – Best for students who generally perform well on standardized exams but have not yet started preparing
- 40 hours for $7000 (12.5% discount) – Best for students who generally perform moderately well on standardized exams but who want to improve significantly
- 50 hours for $8500 (15% discount) – Best for students who generally struggle on standardized exams but who are determined to excel on the SAT/ACT
- 100 hours for $16,000 (20% discount) – Best for students who recognize the importance of the SAT/ACT and want to leave nothing to chance
Please note additional fees apply for in-home tutoring outside of Manhattan. Please call 212 307 1788 for more details.
Our SAT/ACT Instructors
Our tutors are honors graduates of top ten colleges and universities. They have all scored in the top 1% on their real standardized tests, and many of them hold graduate and/or professional degrees. They are dedicated teachers, with at least two years of one-on-one tutoring experience.
For more information or to set up a free consultation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-307-1788.